This blog will be undergoing a facelift in the not so distant future. To coincide with the launch of my blog's new look I'd like to introduce some new features and content, as well as re-evaluate the continued utility of some of my current features. Before deciding what new features and content to try out and what old ones to potentially say good-bye to, I thought it would be worthwhile to solicit feedback from fellow book bloggers and blog followers. As such, I'd like to know what book blog features/content you most enjoy seeing and what makes you return to particular blogs again and again. As such, I'm interested in your thoughts on the following:
- Do you prefer blogs with content mostly focused on reviews, or do you prefer blogs with a mix of reviews, memes, and discussion topics?
- Do you prefer blogs that review and discuss a variety of genres, or do you prefer to follow blogs that focus on one or two specific genres such as historical fiction?
- Do you participate in any weekly memes? If so, which ones? Do you find your participation in them generates significant interest in your blog?
- Do you enjoy reading author guest posts and/or interviews?
- When it comes to your own blogs, what types of posts are most popular with your followers?
- Do you have any tips for generating more interest in your blog?
Any other random book blogging thoughts are welcome :-)