Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2012

Lately I've been giving some thought to the 2012 reading challenges I'd like to participate in.  Since I failed (bad me!) to read any books for two of the five challenges I committed to for 2011, I figure it's best to commit only to those challenges I actually have a hope of completing in 2012.  

Given the mountainous size of my to be read pile, the Mount TBR Reading Challenge being hosted by My Reader's Block, definitely seems like a challenge that I can not only successfully complete, but also one that will perhaps motivate me to stop buying so many new books and instead focus on those I already own.  



Details on the challenge, which will run from 1 January to 31 December 2012, can be found by clicking here: Mount TBR Reading Challenge 

My goal will be to achieve the Mt. Kilimanjaro level, which means I commit to reading, during 2012,  at least 50 of the books that are sitting on my physical to be read pile as of 31 December 2011.