Sunday, March 17, 2013

Suddenly Sunday

It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Muse in the Fog that gives bloggers the opportunity to share their blogging events from the past week.    

Normally I use this meme to highlight my blogging activities from the previous week, but since I was on vacation in sunny Florida this past week and wasn't organized enough to schedule posts while I was away, this edition of Suddenly Sunday will look forward rather than back.  

I've got some great reviews, giveaways and a guest post lined up for the coming week:

- My review and giveaway of Lady of Ashes by Christine Trent will be posted on Monday.

- Be sure to check out my review and giveaway for Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison on Wednesday.  

-  My review of The Chalice by Nancy Bilyeau will be posted on Thurdsay.   My review will be followed by a guest post from Nancy Bilyeau on Friday.  

I hope everyone has a great week!  I will be eagerly awaiting the arrival of spring on Wednesday, although judging from our current weather forecast it appears winter isn't done with us yet :-(