I've been busy this past week posting reviews, giveaways and a guest post, and just generally trying to get caught up in my reading after returning from holiday. In case you missed any of my reviews and/or giveaways, be sure to check them out by clicking on the book titles below:
- Review and International Giveaway for Lady of Ashes by Christine Trent;
- Review and CAN/US Giveaway for Enchantments by Kathryn Harrison; and
- Review of The Chalice by Nancy Bilyeau.
In addition, be sure to check out author Nancy Bilyeau's fabulous guest post, The Life of A Real Tudor Nun (click here to read post).
This coming week I'll be posting my review of each of the following books:
- The Last Summer by Judith Kinghorn;
- The Bruges Tapestry by P.A. Staes; and
- A Conspiracy of Alchemists by Liesel Schwarz.
In addition to posting reviews, I'll also return to posting my weekly Book Talk meme, although I have yet to determine a topic. Now that I've settled back in after holidays and am getting caught up on my review books, I'm also going to make more of an effort to respond to blog comments and to visit other blogs.
Reading-wise, I've just started to read Bristol House by Beverly Swerling, a time slip novel that alternates between modern-day and Tudor London. I'm hooked!
What are you currently reading?