Sunday, August 4, 2013

Suddenly Sunday

It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Muse in the Fog that gives bloggers the opportunity to highlight their key blogging activities from the past week. 

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone had a great week and is enjoying the summer.   I spent last week on holidays at the cottage.  While I wasn't able to post here or comment on other blogs (a situation I plan to remedy now that I'm back home) I did get lots and lots of reading done :-) 

Here's a list the books I read last week:

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan;
Inferno by Dan Brown;
Torn and Ascend by Amanda Hocking (Books Two and Three of the Trylle Trilogy); and
Blameless by Gail Carriger.

Since I was on vacation I decided to go with books from my own TBR pile rather than review books so I won't be posting reviews for any of the above novels.  

Looking ahead, August is so far shaping up to be a great reading month.  I'm participating in Austen in August hosted by Roof Beam Reader, and have reviews scheduled for a couple of books I'm really excited about.  

Is anyone reading anything fabulous right now?  If so, I'd love to hear about it. 

Have a great week!


post signature