Sunday, May 8, 2011

Suddenly Sunday


Sunday Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Confessions & Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog.  The purpose of this meme is to share all the events that have occurred on your blog throughout the week.

As sometimes happens, life got in the way of my blogging efforts this past week and, as a result, my only post was my Mailbox Monday.    To make up for my poor showing last week I hope to post a couple of reviews in the week ahead:
  • The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley; and
  • Virgin Widow by Anne O'Brien. 
On a non-book related note, I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  My husband and daughter gave me a couple of gift cards to my favourite book store in honour of the day and I can assure you it won't take me long to put them to good use :-)