Sunday, May 29, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

 
Suddenly Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog, and the purpose of this meme is to share all the events that have occurred on your blog throughout the week.

Hard to believe it is Sunday yet again, and that May is just about over!  Where does the time go?  I was a little more active than usual on my blog this week, although I posted no reviews - I'll save those for next week.   In addition to my regular Mailbox Monday post, I also posted about Victoria Day (a Canadian national holiday) and some Queen Victoria/Victorian era-related books I'd like to read.    Finally, I participated, for the first time, in the weekly Book Blog Hop.   Don't know that I'll be a regular participant, but I like the idea of using the meme as a way to introduce myself to book blogs I otherwise wouldn't be aware of. 


I finished a couple of books this past week, The Forever Queen by Helen Hollick and Exit the Actress by Priya Parmar, and will post reviews for both next week.  

I hope everyone has a great week!