Sunday, January 6, 2013

Suddenly Sunday

It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Muse in the Fog that provides bloggers with the opportunity to share their blogging events from the past week.   I missed posting to this meme in 2012, so I've decided to make it a weekly feature once again. 

Last week was a relatively quiet one on the blogging front.   I only managed to post one review, which was for The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark.  I also posted about my reading and blogging resolutions/goals for 2013.  Reading-wise, I read my first book of 2013, The Spirit of Lost Angels by Liza Perrat, a novel set in France around the time of the French Revolution. 

Looking ahead to next week, in addition to participating in Mailbox Monday I also expect to post a couple of new reviews, including one for Syrie James' wonderful The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen.  

I'm currently reading T.J. Brown's Summerset Abbey, but expect to finish it later today and will then turn my attention to Jennifer Chiaverini's Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker.  I'll review both of these novels the week of January 14th. 

I hope everyone has a great week!