Sunday, January 13, 2013

Suddenly Sunday

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone has found some time to curl up with a good book this weekend. 

It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Muse in the Fog that provides bloggers with the opportunity to share their blogging events from the past week.  

I had a relatively productive blogging week, posting two reviews - one for The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James and one for The Passing Bells by Phillip Rock - and joining one additional 2013 reading challenge (Pride & Prejudice Bicentenary Reading Challenge).  

Looking ahead to next week, in addition to my regular meme posts look for my reviews of:
  • Summerset Abbey by T.L. Brown; 
  • Spirit of Lost Angels by Liza Perrat; and
  • A Thing Done by Tinney Sue Heath. 
I may also post my review for Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini, but I admit that I'm struggling to finish the book so that review may be delayed by a week. 

Have a great week!