Sunday, January 20, 2013

Suddenly Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Muse in the Fog that provides bloggers with the opportunity to share their blogging events from the past week.  

This past week was pretty productive blogging-wise.   In addition to my regular memes, I posted three reviews (click on the title to read my review):

Summerset Abbey by T.J. Brown;

A Thing Done by Tinney Sue Heath; and

Spirit of Lost Angels by Liza Perrat. 


On the reading front I finished Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini, as well as the The Midwife's Tale by Sam Thomas.  My reviews for both novels will be posted this coming week.   I've also started D.L. Bogdan's The Forgotten Queen, a novel about Margaret Tudor.    

What are you reading this weekend?