Sunday, June 2, 2013

Armchair BEA: Wrap-Up

With BEA winding down yesterday in NYC, it's time to wrap-up Armchair BEA.  What a few days its been!  I've had a great time chatting all things bookish with my fellow book bloggers, especially as its given me the opportunity to find some great new blogs and bloggers to follow.  I did miss one of the daily topics due to time constraints, but be sure to check out my posts on the other topics if you haven't already done so, including my international giveaway (click on the post title to go to the discussion):


Thanks to everyone who visited this site and left comments, especially those of you who are now followers.   I hope you enjoyed your visit!   A very big thank you also goes to the group of bloggers at the Armchair BEA site for making all of this possible.  I look forward to participating again next year. 


post signature